RenewalInfographics & Strengths
When a prodct is well designed and studied, well manufactured,
obtained using high quality and reliable raw materials,
WHY SHOULD IT BE REPLACED ?
With the collaboration of our supplier
Renner Italia ( http://renneritalia.com/en/ ),
a leader in the production of water-based paints,
a re-painting process has been developed
and it is now available for our customers.
Why a superficial re-painting process for rigid polyurethane shells ?
It is because :
- rigid polyurethane has excellent and durable mechanical properties,
- the ILPO shells have been designed and optimized with the FEM technique,
and have shown they can “live and last long”, even if used in very severe conditions,
- our rigid polyurethane shells are nice and have a design that will last over time,
- the rigid polyurethane shell have a lower carbon footprint than the plastic shells,
- the ILPO rigid polyurethane shells are ergonomic and have brilliantly passed different participatory design experiences.